Tuesday 5 March 2019

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog posts...

As I write my 600 th blog post in just under 7 years my statistics tell me I am just over a 1000 hits short of 100 000 hits. I would like to thank all the people who visit my blog every day.

I hope I have managed to educate and change some visitor's perspectives on how they engage with music and in particular music piracy and bootlegging along the way. My statistics tell me that the visitors to my blog posts come from a variety of countries including the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom followed by France and Germany.

Thank you to all the artists and musicians I am interested in for sharing their creative journeys via social media. 


Thank you to all the fans for sharing their love of music, concerts and fandom via social media. It would be unrealistic to write that all of my experiences over the years have been wonderful and positive but they have not. Those negative experiences with some fans have been a great learning experience.

What the future brings I do not know. Thank you for allowing me to take this ride and for taking the ride with me...

Recently Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band member, the extremely talented Shehab Illyas released a series of gorgeous portrait photographs of the band he took during the recording of 'A Week At The Warehouse' album. I decided to post a copy here as the majority of my posts were about this band.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. The photographs are from the official Instagram account Shehab Illyas and no copyright infringement intended.





















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...