Saturday 11 January 2014

@lyndahere again disrespects the wishes at OZIGP (AGAIN)


The first concert of the Australian Indoor Garden Party is less than ten hours old and @lyndahere is circulating photographs and bootlegged videos on her YouTube site Between The Rock.

A request was made by Russell Crowe and the cast of the Australian Indoor Garden Party not to take photographs or make videos.

@lyndahere could not resist taking her penis out of her pants (ie turning her camera on) and exposing herself. In typical fashion the requests and rules of others do not apply to her. Her great aim in taking these videos and photographs was to send a clear message to the performers she did not respect them or their wishes (and to attention seek) rather than show a real interest in the music and enjoying the concert.

It is such a shame many fans who attend and don’t attend do not respect these wishes not to take photographs and videos. And they didn’t mean from a kneecam. I don't think this is particularly funny as indicated in her tweets to Russell Crowe, Alan Doyle and Samantha Barks.

She recorded new music that was not yet released. What a spoil sport. I won’t be watching any of her videos or viewing her pictures. I hope others take a stand and place the interests and wants of the performers over her need to attention seek.

@lyndahere wrote

@alanthomasdoyle @russellcrowe “I’m over blaming me when it was you” – this is a perfect pop song. Now how do I get it out of my head. 11 January 2013
@alanthomasdoyle OK no new music but grand music. And a gorgeous view neither my kneecam nor my know can resist (video on youtube attached) 11 January 2013
Another lovely new song, this an @russellcrowe/@scottgrimes co write about an amorous Mom and Dad (video on youtube attached) 11 January 2013
@russellcrowe @alanthomasdoyle @samanthabanks @calfolkmusic on guitar w. Alan Doyle (video on youtube attached) 11 January 2013
Direct from the (disobedient) kneecam; Future chart-topping @russellcrowe /@alanthomasdoyle co write @samathabanks (video attached on youtube) 11 January 2013

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...