Monday 6 October 2014

Alan Doyle interview with Shelagh Rojers...

Alan Doyle and Shelagh Rojers interview from Woody Point Newfoundland…

The interview between Shelagh Rojers and Alan Doyle about his autobiography Where I Belong has just been loaded  up on to The Next Chapter webpage at www.cbc.ca/thenextchapter. Alan talked about growing up in Petty Harbour and his life in music. Great story telling and lots of laughs. Many thanks for sharing. It was well worth the wait to hear the whole interview in its entirety. I loved it and can’t wait for the book released, on October 14 2014.

I loved Alan's line stating he did not believe in luck or destiny but being ready when opportunity came knocking. So true.

PS The podcast works overseas as I heard it late last night before the broadcast. Follow the links on the page and download the podcast.


                                            Embedded image permalink

Where I Belong by Alan Doyle (image from Random House Canada no copyright infringement intended)

                                     


Petty Harbour, Newfoundland from www.frbv.com (no copyright infringement intended).



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...