Sunday 5 July 2015

Stanfest Rises Again ... And brings a few surprises | The Chronicle Herald (online sharing)

Last night Alan Doyle appeared at the Stanfest music festival in Nova Scotia. There was a review in a local newspaper The Chronicle Herald.

"Finally! It only took us two year to get here!" bellowed Doyle, who was slated to headline last year's festival. He made up for lost time with a full-throttle blast through songs from his solo albums Boy on Bridge and So Let's Go, as well as GBS favourites When I'm Up and Sea of No Cares."

Reviews like this one in The Chronicle Herald are the reasons why I love professional reviews rather than superfans. They are inclusive of all the musicians and artists that appear and include a great selection of photographs from all. Not just their favourites. I love this.

Here is a link to a review of the Stanfest Festival.

Stanfest rises again ... and brings a few surprises | The Chronicle Herald

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...