Wednesday 7 October 2015

Allan Hawco And Mark Critch Phone A Fan…

Last night on Twitter Mark Critch (A Newfoundland/Canadian comedian and Ned in Republic of Doyle) asked a fan (a mature age woman confined to wheelchair because she has Multiple Sclerosis) for her phone number so he and Allan Hawco could call her. And they did! Mark Critch then thanked the fan for all the nice tweets he had received from her.

What a thrill it must have been to have two of your favourite celebrities in world phone you. Their phone call was a dream come true for the fan who shared her delight via Twitter. She was unable to travel to concerts and events due to her illness.

What a really nice thing for Mark Critch and Allan Hawco to do for a fan.

From official Twitter accounts of Mark Critch and Allan Hawco (the name of the fan has not been included to protect their privacy).

Mark Critch @markcritch I’m with Allan Hawco – what’s your number? We will call you – dm me 7 Oct 2015

Allan Hawco @allanhawco So lovely to talk to you (fan’s name)! 7 Oct 2015

Fan’s name @allanhawco OMG!!! I’m all chocked up! Loved chatting with you ! <3 <3 <3 and Mark 7 Oct 2015

Mark Critch @markcritch @allanhawco Cheers! After reading your kind tweets I thought it was the least I could do to call. Thank you ! 7 Oct 2015

Fan’s name @markcritch @allanhawco you are too sweet Mark thank you for being so kind to me :) 7 Oct 2015

(No copyright infringement intended)





The National@CBCThe National Oct 5

@markcritch @alanthomasdoyle @allanhawco talk politics w/ @petermansbridge in Newfoundland

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...