Tuesday 10 May 2016

Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies...The final leg of the USA tour in photographs (2016).

Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies have finished the final leg of their American Tour for this year. 

As Alan and the band members traveled throughout the US they shared some wonderful photographs and words through their official social media accounts of the places they have been, the venues have played and the fun they have had. 

I always like to keep a few of my favourite posts in a blog post. While my absolute favourites are always the selfies and the venues they play, I decided to put a few pictures here about life on the road through the eyes of the members of the band and crew.

My favourite posts were of Stickman and Stickmandolin ready for the show in Ann Arbor. I also loved the picture taken by Kendel Carson of Alan waiting to order breakfast. 

These posts are from the official Twitter accounts of Alan Doyle and the official Instagram accounts of Alanthomasdoyle and Kendel Carson. 

As always many thanks for sharing your fantastic photographs with the fans and no copyright infringement intended. 















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...