Sunday 12 June 2016

Alan Doyle and TBG Summer Tour Posters (2016)...

I love tour posters. There are a lot of beautiful tour posters advertising Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies concerts and festivals during the Canadian Summer. I always like to keep a few of my favourites on my blog.

My favourites so far are the Winnipeg Folk Festival and the Nickel Back Blue Rodeo Fire Aid for Fort McMurray in Edmonton, Alberta. These gorgeous posters were circulated on the official Twitter account of Alan Doyle advertising the events.

Another favourite (although not officially a tour poster) is of Alan Doyle and Kendel Carson plus the fans on a beautiful Summer’s day at the Cavendish Beach Music Festival on Prince Edward Island. This picture was circulated on social media to advertise the event on the July 2, Canada Day weekend for 2016. There was also a wonderful short video (20 seconds) featuring all the acts including Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies circulated via the organisers Whitecap Entertainment. I love it.

No copyright infringement intended.






Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...