Thursday 14 July 2016

Alan Doyle And The Beautiful Gypsies At The Winnipeg Folk Festival 2016...

Last weekend Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies performed at The Winnipeg Folk Festival.

I have circulated two newspaper reviews on my Google + page for those interested.

The interesting thing about this festival was the large amount of material about the fans who went, rather than the artists and musicians who performed there generated by the local traditional  press.

As a consequence I decided to keep a copy of these fabulous photographs shared by Alan Doyle on his official Twitter and Instagram accounts of himself and The Beautiful Gypsies.

Many thanks to the photographers who took them and to Alan for sharing. As always no copyright infringement intended.











Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...