Sunday 24 September 2017

Alan Doyle And 'A Newfoundlander In Canada'...The story of the book from SM.

Alan Doyle has been sharing the story of his new book 'A Newfoundlander in Canada' via his official social media sites including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. 

I have keep a copy of what I think are some of the most significant posts from his official Twitter account from early 2016 and the initial writing of the book to the eventual publishing and book tour in 2017. 

I have written another post called 'Alan Doyle And A Newfoundlander in Canada...A press release for the new book' in April of 2017 about the press release. 

The screenshots are from the official Twitter account of @alanthomasdoyle. No copyright infringement intended. 




















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...