Thursday 14 February 2019

Happy Valentine's Day... Throwback Thursday (82/365)

Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers...

I thought it would be a bit of fun to revisit some of the Valentine's Day messages from Russell Crowe, Alan Doyle, Scott Grimes, Kevin Durand, Michael Buie and Allan Hawco on social media that were exchanged between each other and their fans via their official social media accounts over the years.

It was very difficult to pick a favourite. There were simple but sweet messages for fans to humour shared between old friends. However, my two favourites go to Alan Doyle in 2016 for his heart shaped pancake made with love and the 'happy Valentine's Day' message from his gorgeous dog Spencer. 

The screen shots are from the official Twitter accounts of Russell Crowe, Alan Doyle, Scott Grimes and Allan Hawco. No copyright infringement intended.





























Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...