Monday 21 September 2015

Alan Doyle And Cod Fishing At Placentia Bay, Newfoundland (2015)...

Alan shared his Sunday cod fishing at Placentia Bay via his official Twitter account...

I just wanted to keep a copy here of a couple photographs and tweets because I thought they were absolutely brilliant. This is such an awesome story.

I was lucky enough to taste cod tongues when I was in St. John's, Newfoundland. They are just divine.

There is a delightful short video of Alan demonstrating how to cut a tongue out of a cod. There are a few more photographs and tweets about this adventure available via his official Twitter account.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.



Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle Wading past the mustard kelp into Placentia Bay shortly. Will report bounty. 20 September 2015




Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle Book. 20 September, 2015



Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle Cod Tongues in the Pan. 20 September, 2015



Alan Doyle@alanthomasdoyle Supper by me. Fried Fresh Cod a la Jean. 20 September, 2015



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...