Wednesday 23 March 2016

Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies... Photographs from the road in America (2016).

Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies have nearly finished their second leg of their American Tour for this year.

As Alan and the band members travel though the southern states of American they have shared some wonderful images through their official social media accounts of the places they have been, the venues have played and the fun they have had.

I always like to keep a few of my favourites in a blog post. My favourite is the picture by Paul Kinsman of Alan Doyle writing his second book in a shopping centre food hall in Alabama and of course a gorgeous selfie from the bunk on the tour bus.

These pictures are from the official Twitter accounts of Alan Doyle and Paul Kinsman and the official Instagram account of Alanthomasdoyle.

I have been exploring my phone and finally found out how to use the screen saving function as a way of recording and sharing stories from social media. This in my opinion gives greater ownership of the content to the creators. As always no copyright infringement intended.






















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...