Tuesday 7 February 2017

Alan Doyle And The Beautiful Gypsies And A Week At The Warehouse...An interview.

A photograph of Alan Doyle, Bob Rock and journalist Terry David Mulligan was circulated on social media. Terry stated he has done an interview with Alan and Bob about their experience recording Alan’s second solo album at the Warehouse studio in Vancouver.

The recording session ended last week and I have yet to find anything, so I have just put a copy of the post here to remind myself to keep looking. It is a really nice photograph of Alan, Bob and Terry.

The post is from the official Instagram account of Terry David Mulligan. No copyright infringement intended.


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...