Tuesday 15 May 2018

Alan Doyle And Family, Friends, Community And Work...The year that was on social media (Part 1)

As many fans of Alan Doyle and the Beautiful, Beautiful Band and Great Big Sea know, 17 May is Alan Doyle's birthday. I hope the future brings Alan lots of love, success and happiness.

For his birthday wish Alan has asked fans who are able to register for his Dollar-A-Day charity to help fight mental health issues throughout Canada. The details of the charity and how to register have been circulated via his official Twitter account of @Alanthomasdoyle and other official social media accounts.

As a blogger I thought it would be fun to go back over the last year on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts and look through posts reflecting on the theme family, friends, community and work from May 2017 to May 2018. I limited the selection to 10 but chose 11 because I could not decide which one to eliminate.

There were so many great photographs and videos from the road and at home in Newfoundland it was difficult to choose but after much consideration I chose these ones copied below.

All photographs are from the official Instagram account of Alanthomasdoyle. No copyright infringement intended.


































Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...