Sunday 3 June 2018

Cory Tetford And A New Video...'In the Morning'.

Recently Cory Tetford (accompanied by Kendel Carson on fiddle) made a fabulous new video to go with the beautiful song 'In the Morning' from the album of the same name released late last year.

The video was shot at the Stone Mountain Arts Centre in Brownfield, Maine. Cory Tetford is one very talented musician and the video is beautifully shot by Shehab Illyas. The video is available from Cory Tetford's official YouTube channel.

I have circulated a copy of this totally gorgeous video on my Google + page. I have included some screenshots from the video. No copyright infringement intended
.












Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...