Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Tribute To Great Big Sea Fan Photographers...

Thank you to all the fans who went to Great Big Sea concerts and who have generously shared their photos via Twitter. I really enjoyed looking at them and they brought me lots of pleasure. They have so many talented photographers who go to their concerts.

This is probably the best photograph I have ever seen of Great Big Sea taken by a fan. Thank you so much Dave Rockwell. It says it all. Friendship, fun and a love of playing their music for us.

Dave Rockwell @MineGoes211 to @alanthomasdoyle hope you boys final got some sleep

Embedded image permalink

(no copyright infringement intended)


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...