Sunday 11 August 2013

Picture Problems...

Concert photos

I seem to be having some problems with the photos on Internet Explorer and Firefox. Some photos show up sometimes on one but not the other. I am sorry about this. 

Or I may have someone who doesn't like me using photos (it is not the copyright holder as they show up on other Internet browsers. Once again there is no copyright infringement intended). 

It is only a recent problem. They only seem to be pictures of Great Big Sea in concert. So what is new?

Liz Smith.

PS After checking my previous posts I seem to have a problem with nearly all of the pictures I have used of Great Big Sea in concert. And they are not her photos Oh My !!!


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...