Wednesday 6 January 2016

Alan Doyle And The Beautiful Gypsies At Niagara Falls…Happy New Year 2016.

I accidentally deleted this post so I am re-posting it here with a few extra bits and pieces.

Happy New Year to all those people who visit and read my blog and to all the fans of the people I write about in my blog…It certainly looks like it will be a very exciting year in the fandoms in 2016. And we are off to a brilliant start…

As fans of Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies know, they played a concert at Niagara Falls to bring in 2016. The schedule for New Year’s Eve was shared on social media and included Down With Webster, fireworks, followed by Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies, Dennis DeYoung, Tom Cochrane and Red Rider and more fireworks. What an exciting night indeed for those lucky enough to go!

A review of the concert was circulated on Alan Doyle’s official Twitter site titled “No TV, but fans flock to New Year’s Eve concert” by John Law of the Niagara Fall Review, published on the 1 January, 2016.

It certainly looked like an unusual event being outside in freezing conditions. But everyone who went seemed to enjoy the event. I have included a photograph from the article of Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies all rugged up on stage.

I have circulated the article on my Google + page.




(no copyright infringement intended)

Some great photographs of Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies by Fred Harte Photography 2015 from the concert were also circulated by Alan Doyle on his official Twitter account.

Alan Doyle shared some wonderful individual and group selfies with fans through his official Twitter and Instagram accounts. I have collected a few here to mark the occasion. I found them really interesting as I have never been to Niagara Falls (although I have seen pictures of course) but they brought home how magnificent this natural wonder is.




Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle (from Twitter) Played my first NYE gig in the Witless Bay Hall w my Uncle Ronnie’s band around 1985. Grateful 2b still in the game. 31 January 2015. (no copyright infringement intended).



Alanthomasdoyle (from Instagram) Me and a few Beautiful Gypsies at Niagara Falls NYE 2015 31 January 2015 (no copyright infringement intended).



Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle (from Twitter) Rink building today. Niagara Falls tomorrow! We are on around 9. Come on down. 30 January 2015 (no copyright infringement intended).



Concert poster circulated on social media (no copyright infringem
ent intended)

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...