Wednesday 6 January 2016

Alan Doyle...Winter Beard Tribute...2015.

Alan Doyle, much to many fan's delight, has decided to grow his beard again this Winter.

I was always excited when Alan began growing his Wolf beard (as it was affectionately known) for his appearance on Republic of Doyle. I just loved following the story of their appearance and watching the episodes Alan, Scott and Allan were involved in.



(A scene from Republic of Doyle with Alan Doyle and Scott Grimes (When The Whistle Blows Episode 6 Season 7). (From cbc.ca and no copyright infringement intended)

Alan has been posting selfies on his official Instagram account showing the Beard's progress.

I have decided to keep a copy of a couple of them here as I really love them. I have not included all of the selfies of the Winter Beard due to copyright.

From the Alanthomasdoyle official Instagram account. As always no copyright infringement intended.



Alanthomasdoyle Nashville Bound Newfoundland Fella with Nashville Filter (date unknown)



Alanthomasdoyle Week 3 Winter Beard (date unknown)



Alanthomasdoyle This lucky fella is on a plane bound for Newfoundland. Merry Christmas all (date unknown)



Alanthomasdoyle About a week into the Winter Beard (date unknown)

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...