Saturday 12 November 2016

Cory Tetford...A new CD 'In the Morning' and release party.

Recently Cory Tetford from Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Gypsies posted details on the release of his new CD 'In the Morning' on social media. The CD will be released on the 24 November, 2016 and available through Itunes and other sources. Information on those sources are available from Cory.

The CD release party will be held at the Jag Hotel in St. John's, Newfoundland on the 24 November, 2016 on social media. What a party that will be.

I am really looking forward to this CD.

I have included a copy of some of the posts from Cory Tetford's official social media accounts and some links to some bootlegs of the title song from the CD 'In the Morning' and an old favourite 'Georgia On My Mind' from a recent show in Ithaca. No copyright infringement intended.





From Cory Tetford…

Georgia On My Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sfHPq3v06M

In The Morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NhF6TC7Qg


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...