Thursday 11 May 2017

Alan Doyle And The Beautiful Gypsies Tour Posters…From the summer of 2017.

Alan Doyle And The Beautiful Gypsies are playing a number of festivals and concerts throughout the Canadian summer. 

I love music posters and in particular those for large festivals and concerts so I have decided to keep a copy of some of those here. 

My favourite poster is from the K-Days concert in Edmonton, Alberta on the 24 July, 2017. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

These photographs of posters are from the official Alan Doyle Facebook account. No copyright infringement intended.




















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...