Monday 1 May 2017

Russell Crowe, Alan Doyle and 'The Musical' Album…Now available for pre-order.

So do yourself a favour….

As Russell Crowe fans are aware he announced on his official Twitter account and other social media accounts Instagram and Facebook where they could pre-order the album and provided links.

Although the album is available digitally, and on CD and vinyl through the usual range of sources (Google Play, ITunes and Amazon) I chose to pre-order through Google Play (Australia) my preferred digital site for music, television and movie rentals.

I couldn't see where the four songs were available for me to listen to for free, so I bought them separately. The songs that were available to me were by Russell Crowe 'Everything I Touch', Samantha Barks 'Should Have Got To Know Me', Scott Grimes 'Out Of Range' and Alan Doyle 'Fight Another Day'. Although I bought a copy of the Crowe and Doyle Songbook 3, a lot of his music has been available through YouTube for free via an excellent range of professionally made videos that bring me so pleasure. So paying the extra eight dollars wasn't a hardship.

I was immediately impressed with the quality and diverse range of songs. This album is going to be amazing. My favourite song so far is Russell's 'Everything I Touch'. Russell's voice just sounds amazing and the lyrics are beautiful and relevant too. “No one will ever love you quite as much as I love you. No one will ever love you quite as hard as I love you.” I have included a copy of the words copied from Russell's official Facebook page below.

So do yourself a favour… and pre-order this album. There is a link provided to sites where you pre-order the album from a range of sources including Google Play, Itunes and Amazon on Russell's and friend's official social media accounts or just log on to your own account, search and order. I can't wait for the rest of the album to be released on the 16 June, 2017.

The screenshots are from the official Twitter and Facebook accounts of Russell Crowe. No copyright infringement intended.








Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...