Thursday 1 February 2018

Alan Doyle And 'Beautiful To Me'...A video.

Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band recorded and released the song 'Beautiful To Me' on the new album 'A Week at the Warehouse.' 

This week on his official social media accounts Alan shared some posts on what the song was about and the new video of the song. I have copied some screensots of the posts from Alan's official social media accounts that let him explain best in his own words what the song and video are about. 

All the images from the video are truly beautiful and it is certainly one of the best I have ever seen. I love the inclusiveness, diversity and bravery of those individuals who participated in the video to raise awareness of their cause. 

I have included some screen shots from the video of Alan only as I do not have permission to make copies of images of the individuals in the video. So out of respect for them their images are not included. 

I have circulated a copy on my Google + page for those fans yet to see it. I hope you enjoy and appreciated the video as much as I have. 






















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...