Thursday 22 February 2018

Jake And Jimmy Talk About B'ys...Throwback Thursday.

Newfoundland, Canada is my second favourite place in the world after my own country Australia. Republic of Doyle is one of my favourite television shows of all time and Allan Hawco is one of my favourite Newfoundlanders. I am looking forward to seeing his new television show 'Caught' on CBC Canada screening this week.

After the ROD finished there was consider discussion by the fans about the ending and the possibility of a movie in the future. One of the tweets from that time was from one my favourite scenes in which Jake explains to Jimmy (Scott Grimes) about Newfoundlanders and the word b’y.

These photographs are from a previous post published in December, 2014 titled 'Republic of Doyle…#Lastcall…the fans react…' The post has had 411 hits and is regularly visited.













Chalupa Batman@bigeanman So true "@kerrimacd #doyletweets #LastCall @allanhawco @scottgrimes" (no copyright infringement intended)



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...