Wednesday 10 February 2016

Alan Doyle and Friend's Fundraiser…Newfoundland 2016

Recently Alan Doyle and some of his celebrity friends from Newfoundland including actor Allan Hawco, comedian Mark Critch and chef Todd Perrin had an evening to raise funds for the Newfoundland Games in 2016.

I absolutely adore this wonderful cartoon poster that was circulated on social media to advertise the event. I have included a copy here for my own records. 

The social media accounts of Alan Doyle, Allan Hawco and Mark Critch contain some reflections and photographs about the event for those interested.

From the official Twitter account of Alanthomasdoyle

Thanks @NLGamesCBS2016 for the grand time for a great cause last night. Thanks @toddperrin and @Mallard_Cottage for putting it all together. 7 February, 2016.


(No copyright infringement intended)



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...