Tuesday 19 December 2017

Murray Foster And Tall New Buildings...Throwback Thursday.

I found this great interview with a very young 19 year old Murray Foster and his band mates talking about their band Tall New Buildings, their new album and touring Ontario and Quebec during the summer of 1983. He played with this band during the 1980's and then went on to play with Moxy Fruvous during the 1990's, before joining joined Great Big Sea in 2003.

You've got to love 19 year old Murray's hair and the interviewer holding up a vinyl record cover, the norm back then.

The photograph of Murray Foster and the interview is from the CBC Archives. No copyright infringement intended.


I have included a copy of the link to the CBC Archives site http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2247622020 for those fans who visit in the future. 

I have also circulated a copy of the video via my Google + page. 


















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...