Friday 5 January 2018

Great Big Sea And Some Videos...Throwback Thursday.

I was researching music on YouTube when I came across some professionally made Great Big Sea videos published in 2012 that I had never seen before until recently. 

Three of the videos were of Sean McCann songs England, Safe Upon The Shore and Good People. The videos were of songs that seem to focus on Sean McCann as the star of these songs and there is no mention he was part of a band called Great Big Sea. While I found it really sad the way Sean McCann went about ending his relationship with the rest of Great Big Sea, I do love all these songs and they still remain some of my favourites.

These songs seem to have been recorded and published on YouTube at the same time as the well known and viewed video of the Great Big Sea/Bob Hallett song 'Come and I Will Sing You (The Twelve Apostles)'. This video is available on the Great Big Sea Official YouTube site.

The Sean McCann videos are available on his official YouTube. The screen shots are from the videos and no copyright infringement intended.








Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...