Friday 28 December 2018

Alan Doyle And 'The Come Out With Me Tour' Fall Leg 2018... Some photographs (66/365)

Recently I found a brilliant collection of 16 photographs taken on the Fall leg of Alan Doyle's 'Come Out With Me Tour' with Whitney Rose in 2018. 

The photographs were taken at the Sault Community Theatre concert by Donna Hooper and published on 6 November, 2018 at sootoday.com. 

I have provided a couple of screen shots here, one of Alan Doyle and one of Whitney Rose. No copyright infringement intended. 

I really enjoyed this collection of photographs of Alan Doyle And The Beautiful, Beautiful Band and Whitney. There were not many quality photographs taken of this leg of the tour. 

I have provided the link to the collection here. https://www.sootoday.com/local-entertainment/alan-doyle-makes-going-out-on-a-school-night-well-worth-it-16-photos-1113324




(photo credit Donna Hooper)




(photo credit Donna Hooper)

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...