Saturday 15 December 2018

Mark Critch And Alan Doyle Share The Christmas Spirit... (52/365)

Merry Christmas and a very happy 2019 to all the people who have visited and read my blog ‘Fandom, An Unexpected Journey.’ The number of people visiting and reading my blog has continued to rise I am thrilled to say. The countries people come from are considerably diverse, as are the subjects they are interested in.

Many thanks to all the artists and musicians and their creativity I get to learn about, experience and write about in this blog and in particular to Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Beautiful Band for a wonderful year providing us with a great range of very diverse entertainment. Their work continues to provide the fans and I with considerable pleasure, as well as give us a bit to think about and even a few challenges.

This story about a journalist, Mark Critch and Alan Doyle coming to the aid of a veteran whose guitar was stolen was shared on Twitter. While it was a kind and generous act from Mark and Alan, I do hope the veteran gets his treasured guitar returned to him really soon.

The posts come from the official Twitter accounts of Ariana Kelland, Mark Critch and Alan Doyle. No copyright infringement intended.

















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...