Thursday 3 January 2019

Alan Doyle Reflects On 2018...(70/365)

Alan Doyle@alanthomasdoyle 2018 had a few amazing career highlights. Sold Out Massey Hall amongst them. Touring with the best team in the biz is a blessing every day. I am the luckiest fella on earth. See u next year. 31 December 2018

On the 31 December 2018 Alan Doyle reflected on some of the highlights of 2018 for him including a sold out concert at Massey Hall in Toronto and thanking his team. He also included a couple of favourite photographs. 


I have copied the post below. The post is from the official Twitter account of AlanThomasDoyle. No copyright infringement intended.





While researching about this concert I found some nice collections of photographs of Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band at Massey Hall in 2018.  


The first collection of photographs of Alan Doyle are titled 'Alan Doyle @ Massey Hall Toronto' and published at amusicblogyea.com on the 12 March 2018. The photographs are by Angelo Marchini. I have included a screen shot of two photographs. No copyright infringement intended.

I have included a link here for those fans interested http://amusicblogyea.com/2018/03/12/photos-alan-doyle-massey-hall-toronto




(Photo credit Angelo Marchini)





(Photo credit Angelo Marchini)


The second collection is from the Massey Hall archives by Jag Gundu and shared via Facebook. I have included two screen shots here. No copyright infringement intended.




(photo credit Jag Gundu)




(photo credit Jag Gundu)



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...