Tuesday 24 March 2015

A response to @KittKattBarr1 and 'sneaky lyin hypocrites'

As I seem to be blocked by kittkattbarr from responding on Twitter I will respond here to the following post sent to the following people....

4h4 hours ago
I hate sneaky lyin hypocrites who delete their nastiness then shit on others

I have been advised not to feed the trolls and I won't. Twitter provides a delete function and I chose to exercise that right. The essence of the tweets I deleted to Tammy Buckley were made in the post.  

It is unfortunate people like Tammy Buckley can search out discussions from people they do not follow or who follow them, enter into a discussion that do not concern them, call people names to silence them such as Trolls, deny and fail to take responsibility for their actions, dismiss other's opinions and concerns and report anyone for having stood up to her and expressed their opinions to Twitter or authority.

The tweets I made to Helen Reynolds are still on my Twitter account. It seems people like KittKattBarr have the right to respond in how they see fit, behind people's back and not to the source or their face (sneaky nastiness), accuse me of lying (Helen Reynolds tweets are still on my Twitter feed), calling people names (nastiness), using fake accounts (nastiness) and an account they haven't used for nearly three years. Yep she is a real fan full of the virtues of ownership and responsibility of ones actions. Dobbing and telling tales is not a great quality either (more nastiness).

Then people like me can't respond and are blocked (nastiness). That is why I have this blog. Twitter has a delete function and I have the right to use it. Tammy Buckley chose to keep a copy without my permission. She also chose to keep her responses rather than just move on. I have had Twitter disagreements before and people just move on.

Although these posts are not about the bootlegging of Lyndahere I will say this. This blog has been here for nearly three years. I did not select the domain name for this blog. It was made by Google.

Lyndahere and I have come to an understanding. She continues to bootleg and pirate and I write my blog. And people are free to watch it and circulate her bootlegging and piracy without comment from me. I respect people's right to watch it. Even though I don't agree but I am still entitled to object.

Lyndahere can always respond and I will publish her response in full. The same right I was not given by her when I objected to her bootlegging and piracy nearly three years ago. 

Liz Smith

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...