Sunday 3 May 2015

Alan Doyle and the So Let’s Go tour…selfies from the road.

I have always loved other people’s selfies that tell great stories on social media. As Alan Doyle’s fans know, he can take great selfies that tell interesting stories. They are not on most occasions of Alan Doyle the rock star, but of Alan Doyle the band member, supportive brother, friend or just ordinary guy out having a good time with mates.

As I am a collector of all kinds of stuff I just wanted to put a couple here for no other reason other than I love them. They are all from the Alan Doyle official Twitter account and no copyright infringement intended. Alan has also posted some awesome selfies on his Instagram account for this leg of the tour. Check them out if you do not already follow him.

Many thanks to Alan for taking these drop dead gorgeous selfies and sharing them via Twitter. I love absolutely love them.

Embedded image permalink

Alan Doyle@alanthomasdoyle Hello Rockland Maine. On the 1 mile Breakwater with @Brendan Paddock and @Shehabllyas 2 May 2015


Embedded image permalink

Hey @michelle_doyle…u r famous 2 May 2015


Embedded image permalink

Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle Jake and Wolf on Rocky’s Perch. Yeha Philly. 1 May 2015


Embedded image permalink

Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle So glad to be back @RamsHeadOnStage Annapolis Tuesday night. What a spot 28 April 2015


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...