Monday 29 October 2018

Alan Doyle And A Favourite 2018 Concert At Home...(14/365)

A couple of days ago on the 26 October, 2018 Alan Doyle did a question and answer session during a break on the way home from a songwriting session in Nashville. A fan asked him what was his favourite concert for this year and he answered the Iceberg Alley Tent Performance at home in St. John's.

So I went to see if I could see what the fans, the artists and musicians and official sites had shared via social media about Alan Doyle and his Beautiful Beautiful Band on stage.

I found some totally gorgeous photographs of the whole event (including Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band) taken by talented local Newfoundland photographer Alick Tsui that were shared via his official social media sites and the official Iceberg Alley Tent Performance official social media sites. I have included one below.

I also found some nice photographs shared by bloggers 'Two Wild Tides' from their official Instagram account. They wrote a nice review that contained some photographs of Alan Doyle And The Beautiful, Beautiful Band and in particular another favourite Newfoundland group Shanneygannock. The review and photographs are available at their webpage 'Two Wild Tides'. I have provided a copy of the link to their webpage here. 


http://twowildtides.com/2018/09/24/media-spotlight-iceberg-alley-performance-tent/

Alan Doyle also did some publicity for the event. He took fans on a little video tour of the tent venue. If I had known there were seats for this event I would have considered going as St. John's concerts are my favourite too. The video is on his official Alan Doyle Facebook page. Alan also took the customary drop dead gorgeous selfies. I have included two below. These are from the official Alan Doyle Twitter account.

As always no copyright infringement intended.




(photo credit Alick Tsui)



(photo credit Peter Neil)



(photo credit Two Wild Tides)



(photo credit Two Wild Tides)



(photo credit Alan Doyle)



(photo credit Alan Doyle)



Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...