Thursday 25 October 2018

Happy Halloween... Thowback Thursday (10/365)

Although Halloween is over a week away, I decided to publish this post as I found these totally drop dead gorgeous black and white photographs from the talented photographer, musician and Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band member Shehab Illyas.

Around this time three years ago Alan Doyle and The Beautiful, Beautiful Band were on The Barenaked Ladies' Silverball tour in 2015. On Halloween the band was in Medicine Hat and decided to get into the spirit of things by dressing up in costumes. Some fabulous photographs were shared by the band and fans via social media.

The full collection of photographs is available from a Shehab Illyas post on Tumblr. I have included the link for those fans interested here...

http://shehabillyas.tumblr.com/post/132300339496/bnl-silverballtour-x100-medicinehat-alandoyle

I have also included another gorgeous photograph by Shehab Illyas of Alan Doyle in his chicken costume from the official Kendel Carson Twitter account. No copyright infringement intended.










Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...