Wednesday 31 October 2018

Great Big Sea And A Happy Halloween... (18/365)

On the 26 October, 2018 Alan Doyle did a question and answer session on a flight home from Nashville was asked some questions about how he spends Halloween.

Alan was asked 'What was your fav Halloween costume as a kid.....or adult!' And he responded 'hmm...goings as KISS with GBS at Acadia U Halloween Bash'. He then went on to explain he was Paul Stanley.

Alan shared a photograph from this show which was later used as a Great Big Sea Christmas Card on his official Instagram account in 2017. I have posted a copy here for those interested.





alanthomasdoyle #tbt to when we were KISS for Halloween and used it as a Christmas Card. 3 November, 2017 (No copyright infringement)

On a previous post I published this month I included some gorgeous photographs of Alan Doyle and The Beautiful Beautiful Band in costume on Halloween in 2015 by Shehab Illyas. The post is called 'Happy Halloween... Throwback Thursday (10/365)'. They are totally gorgeous photographs.  

A happy and safe Halloween to all my readers and their family and friends.


Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...