Thursday 25 October 2018

Bob Hallett And The Great Big Good... A reflection (11/365)

Recently Bob Hallett shared a post on his official social media sites that reminded him of all the good Great Big Sea did for the community.

As a consequence the fans responded by saying how much pleasure their music and concerts gave them and all the friends they have made during their time. Many spoke of all the great charity work the band did along the way and continue to do as individuals now the they have gone their separate ways. I have to agree with all of those comments.

I have included a copy of the post from Bob Hallett's official Twitter account. No copyright infringement intended.





Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...