Sunday 4 November 2018

Alan Doyle And A Sold Out Show In Sarnia...And some Donovan Woods (21/365)

Alan Doyle @alanthomasdoyle Sarnia! Sold Out Tonight. See, they knows @Donovan-Woods wrote all the good bits of the concert. 3 November, 2018 


The third show of Alan Doyle's Fall leg of the 'Come Out With Me Tour' in Sarnia was sold out. There is nothing more Alan likes more in musician life than a sold out concert (in particular at home in Canada) and happy fans.

From a copy of a current set list I see Alan continues to play a range of music and fan favourites from Great Big Sea, and his three solo albums 'Boy on Bridge', 'So Let's Go' and 'A Week At The Warehouse'.

In reference to the above tweet the songs Alan wrote with Canadian musician Donovan Woods from the current set list include 'Come Out With Me' and 'Now Or Never'. They are great songs indeed. I personally love 'Ready To Go' and 'I Can't Dance Without You' from 'A Week At The Warehouse' album not included.

A current set list from the concert in North Bay, Ontario on 1 November, 2018 is copied below.


I have circulated a copy of the music video off Alan's official YouTube site of songs written with Donovan Woods including 'Come Out With Me' and a Skyline music video of the Alan Doyle trio singing 'I Can't Dance Without You'. Enjoy !

The Alan Doyle selfie is outside the Imperial Theatre in Sarnia, Ontario. The second photograph is of Alan with Donovan Woods in June travelling together and I assume writing songs. 


The photographs are from the official Alan Doyle Twitter account. No copyright infringement intended.

I have also included some gorgeous photographs from the concert from the official Instagram account of Concert Scene. No copyright infringement intended.




(photo credit Alan Doyle)



(photo credit Alan Doyle)

Alan Doyle And A Current Set List (North Bay 1 November, 2018)


Come Out With Me

Captain Kid

Now Or Never

When I'm Up

Some Where In A Song

Sea Of No Cares

My Day

Laying Down To Perish

Lukey's Boat

Old Black Rum

So Let's Go

Run RunAWay

Testify

1,2,3,4

Wave Over Wave

Shine On

Ordinary Day

I've Seen A Little

Don't Dance


Some photographs...

I have included some gorgeous photographs of Alan Doyle from the Sarnia concert from the official Instagram account of Concert Scene. No copyright infringement intended.
  









Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...