Monday 5 November 2018

Alan Doyle And Some Fans From The Fall Leg Of 'The Come Out With Me' Tour... (22/365)

"...The most fun aspect of being the front guy in a band or being on his own up on stage, he says, is that his job is to roll with it every night, no matter what happens. He reads the crowd, listens to their reactions and entertains in his own unique way – as he was taught to do by his family of musicians right from the start.

“...So it’s always been about engaging and including people and giving them something they’ll remember. I ask people to buy a ticket to my performances because I want to give them the best night out and the greatest kitchen party of their lives. They’re nice enough to buy a ticket to my concert, I’ll light myself on fire if I have to.” Alan Doyle to Blair Matthews...


You are never too old or young to be a fan. Some gorgeous fan photographs taken during the Fall leg of Alan Doyle's 'Come Out With Me Tour' that need no explanation... no copyright infringement intended.



(photo credit Jennifer Massey)




(photo credit Sharon Fung)




(photo credit Leigh Bursey)




(photo credit Denis/Newfienisey)

Reference

Blair Matthews 'Alan Doyle - Still proudly representing the tropical island of Newfoundland' published in thebulletinmagazine.com date unknown.

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...