Tuesday 20 November 2018

Newfoundland Musicians Reflect On Ron In 2018... (36/365)

On the 19 November, 2018 some Newfoundland artists and musicians including Paul Kinsman, Barry Canning, Chris LeDrew, Cory Tetford and Alan Doyle reflected on the anniversary of the sad passing of one of their own, the great Ron Hynes three years ago in 2013 via social media.

I have included some screen shots of some social media posts. The posts are from the official Twitter accounts of the holders. No copyright infringement intended.

I have circulated two music videos of the awesome Ron Hynes singing 'Sonny's Dream' and in The Wonderful Grand Band singing the 'St. John's Waltz'.















Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...