Thursday 8 November 2018

Great Big Sea And Some Black And White Photographs .. Throwback Thursday (25/365)

Recently Sean McCann posted a photograph of early Great Big Sea in Newfoundland by the talented Canadian photographer Andrew MacNaughton. 

Andrew took many early photographs of Great Big Sea, images for the album covers and made some music videos with the band.  

I have circulated a copy of some music videos on my Google + page that Andrew directed for Great Big Sea. They include 'When I'm Up', 'Going Up', 'Mari-Mac', and 'Run RunAWay'.

I found these gorgeous early black and white photographs taken by Andrew of Great Big Sea shot in Newfoundland. No copyright infringement intended. 










Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...