Wednesday 28 November 2018

Russell Crowe And 'Singing With A Privilege'...Throwback Thursday (43/365)





With the release of a new Robin Hood movie recently there has been a renewed interest in the Russell Crowe version with his friends and co-stars Alan Doyle, Scott Grimes and Kevin Durand.

Fans have been reflecting and re-watching this movie and sharing their thoughts on social media. This version of Robin Hood still remains one of my all time favourite Russell Crowe movies along with State of Play. The renewed interest inspired me to go have a look and see what I could find out about the movie. 

In April 2010, Russell Crowe announced on his official Twitter account after the completition of the movie and prior to it opening the Cannes Film Festival that him and his friends and co-stars were planning to sing on the Spanish Steps in Rome as part of the publicity on the 15 May, 2010. 

They sung Beautiful Girls. And what a wonderful performance that was too.

While there are many photographs and videos taken by fans who shared them via social media I found some awesome photographs taken by some professional photographers and shared via Getty images which I absolutely adore. 

The photographs are by Ernesto Ruscio and Andreas Solaro. No copyright infringement intended.




(photo credit Ernesto Ruscio)




(photo credit Andreas Solard)



(photo credit Ernesto Ruscio)

Fandom, An Unexpected Journey 600 Blog Posts... Thank You !

It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating writing and sharing my 500 th blog post. Today I am celebrating writing and sharing 600 blog ...